Dewberry Street, Poplar E14
- Freshly Refurbished
- Super 1 Bedroom with Garden
- Smart Kitchen
- Private Development
- Bright and AiryEasy Access to Canary Wharf and the City
- Easy Access to Canary Wharf
- CityShort Walk to Langdon Park DLR
Well-located for Langdon Park DLR Station, this freshly refurbished, one double bedroom flat is set within a private development. Offering open plan living, it features a smart separate fitted kitchen with folding doors, leading to a dining area and comfortable lounge with laminate wood flooring throughout. With the bonus of allocated parking, the apartment has easy access to both Canary Wharf and the City. It is a fantastic starter home offering all conveniences, so we suggest you view early!
VIRTUAL TOUR AND VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE
Fully Fitted Kitchen with Breakfast Bar, Reception, Bedroom, Bathroom, Parking
Local Authority -
Council Tax - Band B - 1082.99
Total Floor Area - 39 smq
EPC - C
Langdon Park (0.2 mi)
All Saints (0.4 mi)Poplar (0.5 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
All viewing strictly by appointment with Alphabet City ,
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Dewberry Street, Poplar E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Langdon Park Station0.2 miles
- All Saints Station0.4 miles
- Poplar Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Building your property vision in Docklands
London Docklands is one of the most sought after locations for living and working in Europe. London Docklands offers the perfect opportunity for those wishing to Let, Sell, Rent or Buy a property. The maxims "safe as houses" and "location, location, location" will apply to your investments in London Docklands if you use the right agent. Therefore, you as an investor, landlord, vendor, tenant or purchaser will need the following:
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10591381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alphabet City, London Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.