St. Andrews Close, Bramley
- A 2 bedroom detached bungalow
- No upward chain
- Modernised throughout to high standard
- Rear conservatory
- Integrated appliances to kitchen
- Front bay windowed lounge with wooden floor
- Alarm system
- Spacious driveway & detached garage
- Rear enclosed garden with green house
- Corner plot
The gorgeous bathroom houses a white suite with shower over the bath, tiled walls & floor together with a mirror fronted medicine cabinet.
Off road parking is provided via the gated tandem style driveway & in turn leading to the rear SINGLE DETACHED GARAGE with light & power points.
Front lawned garden & rear garden with patio.
On adjoining St Johns Ave are bus service routes to Wickersley.
St. Andrews Close, Bramley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rotherham Central Station3.5 miles
- Swinton (S. Yorks.) Station3.9 miles
- Mexborough Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Welcome to ELR estate agents, a friendly independent company that has been working on your doorstep since 1840, making us Sheffield's most established estate agent. We offer a range of services including residential sales, lettings, surveys, mortgages and property auctions, with offices across Sheffield, Rotherham, The Peak District and Hope Valley.What is the Best Time to Sell a House?
Broadly speaking the best time to sell a house is:
"When there are the most amount o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100041015005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eadon Lockwood & Riddle, Wickersley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.