Hoyles Lane, Fulwood, Preston, PR4
- Living room with French doors to rear garden
- Family room with French doors to rear garden
- Dining room/Study
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite
- 3 further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Taylor Wimpey 2 year warranty
On the ground floor, both the living room and family area boast French doors to the rear garden. You can cook up a storm in the kitchen, whilst the dining room provides additional living space. The under stairs cupboard and downstairs cloakroom are welcome practical additions.
On the first floor you’ll find the four double bedrooms, with the master enjoying its own en suite. The family bathroom serves the other three bedrooms.
- Kitchen - 4.79m x 3.32m, 15'9" x 10'11"
- Living room - 4.74m x 3.91m, 15'7" x 12'10"
- Family area - 3.91m x 3.26m, 12'10" x 10'8"
- Dining room - 3.67m× 2.66m, 12'1" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.68m x 3.25m, 15'4" x 10'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.00m x 3.32m, 13'2" x 10'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 4.72m x 3.36m, 15'6" x 11'0"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.81m x 2.53m, 12'6" x 8'4"
Hoyles Lane, Fulwood, Preston, PR4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salwick Station2.8 miles
- Preston Station3.0 miles
- Lostock Hall Station5.3 miles
About the development
Taylor Wimpey Plc
Taylor Wimpey develops land into places that people want to call home by creating new and sustainable communities and enhancing local and existing neighbourhoods. We work hard to provide our customers with a stress-free, high quality service whilst focusing on design and build quality. We create places where people aspire to live, work and play.
Our 24 regional businesses in the UK give our operations significant scale and truly national geographic cover
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 195-20263-275_4_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.