Church Street, Ormskirk
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- **STUDENT PROPERTY AVAILABLE FOR 2021-2022*
- **ALL BILLS INCLUDED -INC INTERNET**
- Four Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Situated in Ormskirk Town Centre
- Walking Distance To Edge Hill
NSW Properties are pleased to present this modern apartment situated on Church Street in the middle of Ormskirk Town Centre and within walking distance to Edge Hill University. Offering a unique and modern accommodation off campus, whilst still being within easy reach of the University and all of the other amenities Ormskirk has to offer including shops, cafés, restaurants, library and bars as well as beautiful parks and surrounding countryside, all quite literally on your door step and can meet all your social requirements. The property offers a spacious communal area along with a modern kitchen & bathroom. The property currently has 2 double rooms & 2 smaller double rooms.
Available: September 2021
All Bills Included - Inc. Internet
Holding Deposit - Per Person, PAYABLE UPON APPLICATION
Deposit - £300 Per Person PAYABLE BEFORE COMMENCEMENT DATE
Church Street, Ormskirk
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ormskirk Station0.2 miles
- Aughton Park Station1.0 miles
- Town Green Station1.9 miles
About the agent
NSW Properties were formed in 2004 when the company acquired its first student property. We now manage a property portfolio valued at over £25 million, covering Ormskirk and its surrounding areas.
Originally based in offices on Church Street, Ormskirk the company opened a new showroom on the same street in October 2013. The heart of NSW has always been in student property and we have developed this business over time to meet the increasing needs of Ormskirks' student community. Building
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101456002271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NSW Properties Ltd, Ormskirk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.