Nurseries Road, Wellesbourne, Warwick
- Modern 4 bedroom detached property
- Situated on a Quiet No Through Road
- Generous Open Plan Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Upgraded Kitchen with a Range of Integrated Appliances
- Recently Decorated Throughout
- Generous Rear Garden
Briefly comprising: Entrance Hall; W.C.; Dining Room; Living Room; Kitchen / Breakfast Room; Bedroom 1; En-Suite; Bedroom 2; Bedroom 3; Bedroom 4; Bathroom; Garage
The village of Wellesbourne, situated approximately 5 miles from Stratford upon Avon and 7 miles from Warwick, is very well situated for daily travel to both these centres as well as Leamington Spa (8 miles), Shipston on Stour (10 miles), Banbury (15 miles), Coventry (16 miles) and Birmingham (26 miles). Wellesbourne has excellent facilities for shopping and schooling with primary and junior schools in the village and secondary education at Kineton, Warwick, Leamington and Stratford. Social and cultural facilities of various kinds are also available.
Entrance Hall -
Dining Room - 4.18 x 3.06 (13'8" x 10'0") -
Living Room - 2.90 x 5.09 (9'6" x 16'8") -
Kitchen / Breakfast Room - 5.09 x 3.11 (16'8" x 10'2") -
Bedroom 1 - 3.19 x 4.15 (10'5" x 13'7") -
Bedroom 2 - 3.04 x 3.11 (9'11" x 10'2") -
Bedroom 3 - 3.89 x 2.26 (12'9" x 7'4") -
Bedroom 4 - 2 x 2.73 (6'6" x 8'11") -
Bathroom - 1.95 x 2.14 (6'4" x 7'0") -
Garage - 6.17 x 2.97 (20'2" x 9'8") -
BrochuresNurseries Road, Wellesbourne, Warwick
Nurseries Road, Wellesbourne, Warwick
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stratford-upon-Avon Station5.1 miles
About the agent
Buying, selling or letting your property can be a frightening and stressful experience, so that's why you need an estate agent whom is different to all the rest - welcome to King Homes.
King Homes offers a relaxed, yet professional approach to buying, selling or letting your property. A visit to our stylish office in Studley, Warwickshire illustrates this perfectly - you'll be invited to take a seat, flanked by fresh flowers, to chat about your requirements.
King Homes prides itse
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30231999. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by King Homes , Studley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.