Kepler Terrace, Leeds, LS8
- Spacious Family Home
- Excellent Decor Throughout
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- 1st Floor Double Bedroom
- 1st Floor Bathroom with Shower
- 2nd Floor Double Bedroom
- Useful Storage Cellar
The property is in good decorative order throughout and comprises;-
The ground floor with a spacious lounge/dining room with front facing window, a separate kitchen with worktop space and cabinets to two sides with installed appliances, space and plumbing for further appliances and has access down into the useful storage basement.
The first floor offers a spacious double bedroom and the house bathroom which is fitted with a three piece white sanitary suite including a bath with a plumbed in shower over with glazed screen, WC and wash basin. The stairs continue up to the second floor with a very spacious double bedroom with a large and bright dormer window.
The property has both central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout. The basement benefits from lots of potential for conversion, but currently offers a great amount of storage space.
This spacious family home must be viewed internally to appreciate all that is on offer. An early viewing is highly recommended. Book your viewing appointment today!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Kepler Terrace, Leeds, LS8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leeds Station1.4 miles
- Burley Park Station2.2 miles
- Headingley Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Preston Baker has become one of the most trusted estate agents in Yorkshire in the 2018 Best Estate Agent Guide this branch was listed as the overall winner that rightmove and the Property Academy assessed out of over 26,000 offices in the UK for sales and lettings.We put you at the heart of our business
This branch was selected as the best branch in the UK because of our culture of putting you
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PBOAK89327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Baker, Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.