Greys Road, Henley-on-Thames
- MODERN DECORATION THROUGHOUT
- CLOSE TO HIGHLY RATED PRIMARY SCHOOLS
- SHORT WALK TO HENLEY TOWN CENTRE
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LIGHT AND AIRY LIVING ROOM WITH WOOD FLOORING AND FEATURE FIREPLACE
- ENCLOSED PAVED REAR GARDEN
- MODERN STYLISH KITCHEN DINER
- CLOSE TO LOCAL PLAYING FIELDS
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH JUILETTE BALCONY
- VIEWING HIGHLY ADVISED
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION; The property benefits from; entrance hall leading to the large open plan living space, with wooden floors, feature fireplace, double sash windows and wooden shutters, modern kitchen with high gloss units and solid butcher block worktops with fitted appliances. Patio doors leading out to an enclosed courtyard garden. First floor; landing with airing cupboard and separate shower room. Second double bedroom with fitted storage overlooking the front aspect, third double bedroom with fitted wardrobe. Modern house bathroom with white three-piece suite including a roll top bath. Second Floor; Master suite with Juliette balcony overlooking the garden, ample storage and Velux windows overlooking the park off Greys Road. Externally the property consists of enclosed rear patio garden with flowerbeds and garden shed. Greys Road provides ample on Road Parking without restrictions. Viewing strongly advised to fully appreciate what is on offer.
LOCATION; This fantastic home is a stone's throw from the centre of Henley and approximately 1 mile from Henley train station with easy access to London, Maidenhead, Reading and connecting lines. Nestled amongst Henley's many independent shops, restaurants and pubs this property is in a prime location in this desirable town with its many events including Henley Royal Regatta and Henley Festival. The M4 is approximately 6 miles away providing access to Heathrow and the motorway network. There are fantastic sporting facilities including golf at several local courses and boating on the River Thames.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Greys Road, Henley-on-Thames
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Henley-on-Thames Station0.4 miles
- Shiplake Station1.9 miles
- Wargrave Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Bonds Estate Agents is a new, exciting and independent hybrid estate agent that bridges the gap between your expensive high-street agent, and the 'not so personal' online agent.
We provide a comprehensive service for both Sales and Lettings in Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Oxfordshire. We offer a tailor-made service that combines the traditional processes of an Estate Agent, with the new modern methods of marketing without the expensive fee or upfront cost.
We are members of the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102885000444. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bonds Estate Agent, Henley on Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.