Connaught Avenue, North Chingford e4
- Development Opportunity
- Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- No Onward Chain
- Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- Highly Sought After Prestigious Location
- 5 Minute Walk of Chingford Station & High Road
- Excellent Catchment for Local Schools
- On The Doorstep Of The Lovely Epping Forest
- Superb Scope to Develop STPP
- Highly Prestigious Sought After Location
Coultons are delighted to offer, a rare visitor to the market, this superb Detached bungalow offering excellent scope to develop subject to planning permission.
This exceptional property is situated on the prestigious Connaught Avenue, a cul de sac position that leads onto the stunning Epping Forest open spaces. The impressive double fronted detached property is also located within a short walk of Chingford over ground station and the vibrant high street offering cafes, restaurants, boutiques and bars
Connaught Avenue is a truly desirable location close to the wonderful and extensive range of local shops and amenities coupled the surrounding green spaces, lakes and reservoir, it is a walker's paradise. Chingford mainline station (TFL zone 5) is approximately a 25 minute journey to London Liverpool St which interchanges with the Victoria line at Walthamstow, whilst motorists can find good access onto the A406 and many bus routes, some direct to Stratford City and the new Olympic Park and Westfield shopping centre.
Internal accommodation comprises of two good size bedrooms, spacious lounge, separate dining rom, a bright and airy kitchen/breakfast room and an attached garage. Externally there is a generous rear garden and spacious front gardens providing further scope to create additional off street parkind STPP.
There are many well regarded schools locally, both state and private.
Viewings are highly recommended and can be arranged via the vendors' sole agents, Coultons.
DINING ROOM Carpeted, ceiling rose and double glazed windows to the front aspect, radiator, door to the garage, door to the internal hallway and a door to the living room.
RECEPTION ROOM Carpeted, radiator, single glazed double patio doors to the garden, single glazed window to the side aspect, feature brick built fire place.
INTERNAL HALLWAY Carpeted, radiator, access to all rooms.
KITCHEN/DINER A range of wall and base units, double aspect double glazed windows to front side and side aspects, space for fridge, vinyl flooring, door to side patio area, panelled ceiling and spotlights.
BATHROOM Panelled bath, wash basin, windows
MASTER BEDROOM Windows to rear aspect, carpeted, radiator, door to patio area.
SEPARATE WC Low level flush WC, windows
BEDROOM 2 Windows to rear aspect, carpeted, radiator.
INTEGRAL GARAGE Private driveway providing two spaces
REAR GARDEN Patio area, mainly laid to lawn, mature rear garden with trees and flower bed borders.
BrochuresS4 - 6page Brochu...
Connaught Avenue, North Chingford e4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chingford Station0.4 miles
- Ponders End Station1.6 miles
- Highams Park Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Coultons are a respected independent estate agency specialising in the selling and letting of residential property in Chingford and the surrounding areas.
Here at Coultons we understand that moving house is one of life's most stressful events and we are here to ensure that you have a much less stressful move than you thought possible. When choosing your estate agent don't make a life changing decision on a whim, choose your agent carefully. We have a wealth of experience in the industry
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101681002155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coultons, North Chingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.