Eastland Road, Neath
- Terraced property
- 3 bedrooms
- Recently refurbished
- New kitchen
- Full decking to rear garden
- Parking for 3 vehicles to the rear
- Walking distance to Neath Town Centre
- Excellent commuting links to Cardiff and Swansea
- Close to local amenities and shools
- No onward chain
Hallway: Door to front, carpet flooring, wall paper to walls, pendant light.
Living Room: Full height window to front, textured ceiling, carpet flooring, fire surround, wall paper to walls, pendant light, radiator.
Kitchen: Newly fitted kitchen from Howdens including new oven/hob/ex. Fan. New electrics to kitchen and new RCB and radiator. Window to rear, tiled floor, 2 ceiling light. Room for diner area.
Landing: Window to front, carpet flooring, airing cupboard, storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1: Window to front, carpet flooring, radiator, pendant light, fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom 2: Window to rear, Carpet flooring, radiator, pendant light, storage.
Bedroom 3: Window to rear, radiator, pendant light, wall paper walls.
Bathroom with Separate W.C.: Window to both with bath, sink and wall shower to main and separate w.c.
Front: Open front with path to front door. Barked garden area.
Rear: Concrete path to with access to rear parking area. Decking. Access to Storage facility with Boiler.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Eastland Road, Neath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Neath Station0.4 miles
- Briton Ferry Station1.5 miles
- Skewen Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Red Homes are the future of estate agency, combining media and internet
advertising, together with a personal service and a Low agency fee!...Why choose anyone else to buy or sell through?
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 178682. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Red Homes Estate Agents, Buckerell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.