Kingston Lane, Shoreham-By-Sea
- Beautifully Refurbished Purpose Built Flat
- Amazing Sea Views
- Brand New Throughout
- 1 Double Bedroom
- Second Floor Position
- Allocated Parking Space & Visitor Parking
- Brand New Double Glazing
- New Electric Heating System
- Close To Shoreham's Iconic Waterfront
- No Ongoing Chain!
The pretty coastal town of Shoreham By Sea offers a wide range of independent shopping outlets with an excellent mix of cafes, pubs and restaurants. Close-by also is the hugely popular Shoreham beach area with access to the Downslink providing miles of cycling and walking. Shoreham also has excellent rail connections and many larger retail outlets.
This delightful second floor apartment has been completely refurbished to provide comfortable, contemporary accommodation with fabulous views towards the sea to the front. The light and airy accommodation comprises a welcoming entrance hall providing access to all areas. Worthy of special mention is the living room which has the most stunning views over the harbour towards the open sea beyond the harbour mouth. The kitchen and bathroom are brand new and the property has been re-wired and a new electric heating system has been fitted along with brand new upvc double glazed windows. Access to the flat is via a communal entrance hall and stairs and there is a security entry phone system. Externally, there is an allocated parking space and visitor parking spaces. The flat is considered ideal as a first purchase, investment or holiday retreat
More Photos coming shortly.
Please note: Residents own share of freehold
Lease details and maintenance to follow.
BrochuresBrochureKingston Lane, Shoreham-By-Sea
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Kingston Lane, Shoreham-By-Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southwick Station0.4 miles
- Shoreham-by-Sea Station1.2 miles
- Fishersgate Station1.2 miles
About the agent
We have been helping buyers and sellers in Henfield and the surrounding area for over 20 years and realise the importance of striking a balance between modern technology and good old fashioned service!
At Richwards we strive to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients. Our staff are friendly and approachable, yet have the
expertise to guide you through the challenges of selling or buying a home.
We understand the importance of a pleasant custo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30233606. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richwards Estate Agents Ltd, Henfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.