- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Video Viewing available
- Bills & internet included option available!
- Zero deposit option available!
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- Off road parking
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- £114ppw £1976pcm
- Available 12th September 2021
Want to live within a 10 minute walk of the cockcroft building and have all double bedrooms? Take a peek at this semi detached 4 bed student house!
The property is in a great condition and has a good communal area with living room leading out through patio doors to the rear garden, separate kitchen and a utility room downstairs and an upstairs bathroom. All bedrooms are furnished with a double bed, wardrobe, desk and chair.
A monthly gardener is included in the rent and there is free on street parking, except on match days, which can be requested from the council free of charge. Zero deposit option available through Reposit
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Moulsecoomb Station0.3 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station1.2 miles
- Falmer Station1.6 miles
About the agent
As Brighton-based property experts specialising in student accommodation and buy-to-let investments, we know what our landlords want. Through industry insight, portfolio management and plans for growth, we can help you to achieve your property ambitions now and for the future.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 6842450. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coapt, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.