Glendowlin valley, Yanwath
- Detached three bedroom freehold lodge ideal for holiday letting
- Delightful rural setting at the edge of Yanwath village with views to Helvellyn and Blencathra
- Only four miles from Pooley Bridge and three miles from Penrith
- Three bedrooms and two bath / shower rooms
- Spacious open plan lounge and dining room with wood burning stove
- Open plan fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Adjoining decked balconies
- Surrounding lawned gardens and parking area
Entrance Hall With recessed cupboard, electric heater.
Open Plan Living Room / Dining Room / Kitchen 20' 3" x 19' 8" (6.17m x 5.99m) With a feature wood burning stove on tiled hearth, two sliding patio doors leading to an external decked balcony with roof and views towards Penrith, range of fitted base and wall units including pelmet lighting, island unit, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, ceramic wall tiling, integrated electric oven, hob, extractor unit, dish washer, fridge and freezer.
Bedroom One 8' 0" x 7' 10" (2.44m x 2.39m) With electric heater, double wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 7' 10" (3.71m x 2.39m) With electric heater, double wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 9' 10" (3.51m x 3m) With electric heater, double wardrobe, double patio doors leading to decked balcony.
Shower Room With WC, vanity wash hand basin, shower cubicle with glazed door, ceramic wall tiling, heated towel rail.
Bathroom With WC, wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, ceramic wall tiling, heated towel rail, built in airing cupboard with plumbing for washing machine.
Outside Surrounding lawned gardens, shrubbed borders, shed, parking area for two cars.
Services Mains water and electricity. Treatment tank drainage system. Electric heating. uPVC double glazing.
Rateable Value £3,850.
Directions From Penrith proceed to Eamont Bridge on the A6 and turn right at the mini roundabout where sign posted to Pooley Bridge. Continue to Yanwath and turn left where sign posted to Askham and then turn left opposite the primary school and proceed until you reach the Glendowlin Valley site entrance on the right.
Price Offers over £185,000 invited.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Glendowlin valley, Yanwath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Penrith Station1.9 miles
- Langwathby Station5.6 miles
About the agent
Hackney & Leigh have been specialising in property throughout the region since 1982. Our attention to detail, from our Floorplans to our new Property Walkthrough videos, coupled with our honesty and integrity is what's made the difference for over 30 years.
We have over 50 of the region's most experienced and qualified property experts. Our friendly and helpful office team are backed up by a whole host of dedicated professionals, ranging from our valuers, viewing team to inventory clerk
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100251020619. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hackney & Leigh, Penrith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.