Stair Cottage, Adel Mill, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS16
- A spacious characterful period home nestled in a semi rural idyllic position
- Stunning kitchen/dining/breakfast room
- Two/Three double bedrooms, two bathrooms arranged over four floors
- Stunning features, vaulted ceilings throughout
- Private landscaped gardens, walled garden
- Parking with further residents parking & garage
- Quiet location but yet you have everything on your doorstep
- Approx. 1,376 sq,ft
- Homes like this are very rare to the market! a hidden gem
A splendid and deceptively spacious stone built Grade II listed period home offering two bedroom (with occasional third) and two bathroom accommodation planned over four floors and enjoying an elevated position in this highly sought after rural location north of Adel village.
Dacre son and Hartley are delighted to be marketing this characterful home, the property is very versatile living and boasts lovely spacious rooms with flexible space offering different use of space depending on a buyer needs. The property comprises of; Large welcoming hallway with 16 ft high vaulted ceilings leading into a breakfast kitchen with integrated appliances and fitted units all with in keeping with the style of the home. With a few steps down to the lower level houses two double bedrooms and a modern shower room, one of the bedrooms could be used as an office or further sitting room if you so wished, there is a stable door leading to the private garden from this room. To the next level is the large sitting room with beautiful large windows allowing light to flood into this perfect space, ideal for entertaining. The master bedroom and en-suite are raised up a few more steps giving you overhead storage in the bedroom, views from the bedroom and a modern en-suite with separate bath and shower. Leading to the upper mezzanine is a brilliant space currently been used as an office and a reading room/gym, with beams and side window this is a very useful space. Outside the property has a garden patio area to the front a perfect sunny spot to enjoy, and at the rear generous walled enclosed garden split levels, stone terrace on the lower level with steps leading to a gravelled garden, low maintenance but still big enough to enjoy. Allocated parking with further visitor spaces and a private single garage.
The property is conveniently situated in this highly sought after residential location to the north of Leeds only minutes away from spectacular Yorkshire countryside. There are many amenities nearby including a wide range of shops, school and recreational facilities and the property is ideally placed for travelling into the centre of Leeds. The Leeds outer ring road is close by enabling easy access to the surrounding business centres of Bradford, Harrogate and York and the national motorway networks (M1, M62 and A1). Leeds/Bradford International Airport is situated at nearby Yeadon approximately 10 minutes by car.
The property has many attractive features including double glazed windows and prides itself on its location, Stair cottage is part of the most desirable award winning development in this semi-rural location on the edge of Adel.
Stair Cottage, Adel Mill, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horsforth Station2.2 miles
- Headingley Station3.1 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Estate Agents in Leeds
We offer property for sale in LS16 & LS17 including new homes. Towns and villages covered by our Dacres estate agents in Leeds include Adel, Alwoodley, Cookridge, Meanwood, Moortown, Headingley, Horsforth, Roundhay and West Park. Whether you are looking for property for sale in Leeds.
If you are looking at detached houses in Adel, a semi in Roundhay or looking at first time buyer apartments in Pudsey, our friendly team can help you each step of the wa
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WES190068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Weetwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.