Land At Medbourne Road, Hallaton
Market Harborough 10 miles (HST London St Pancras)
Leicester 17 miles (HST London St Pancras)
(All distances approximate)
Approaching Hallaton from Medbourne, the grazing land is to the East of Medbourne Road shortly after the speed restriction signs.
The property comprises a block of productive permanent pasture suitable for grazing.
The land is freehold.
The sporting rights, in so far as they are owned, are included in the freehold.
ACCESS, WAYLEAVES AND EASEMENTS
Access is through a shared gated entrance on the East side of Medbourne Road and then through a field gate to the right.
The land will be subject to an overage. Details available from the agents.
The paddock benefits from a mains water supply.
The property may only be inspected by prior arrangement through King West. Tel: .
King West, their joint Agents (if any) and clients give notice that:
1. These property particulars should not be regarded as an offer, or contract or part of one. You should not rely on any statements by King West in the particulars, or by word of mouth or in writing as being factually accurate about the property, nor its condition or its value. We have no authority to make any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility.
2. The photographs illustrate parts of the property as were apparent at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate only.
3. Any reference to the use or alterations of any part of the property does not imply that the necessary planning, building regulations or other consents have been obtained. It is the responsibility of a purchaser or lessee to confirm that these have been dealt with properly and that all information is correct.
4. King West have not tested any services, equipment or facilities, the buyer or lessee must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
5. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce satisfactory proof of their identification and address at the point any sale is agreed in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017. King West asks for your co-operation in this regard.
Land At Medbourne Road, Hallaton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Market Harborough Station6.3 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we here at King West endeavour to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
Disclaimer - Property reference MAH200141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by King West, Market Harborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.