Hambleton Terrace, Knaresborough, HG5
- Popular and convenient location
- Well presented accommodation throughout
- Attractive lounge
- Kitchen with private aspect
- Four bedrooms and house bathroom
- Attractive private front and rear courtyard
An excellent opportunity to acquire a deceptively spacious four bedroom mid-town house offering well presented accommodation and situated within this popular and convenient near town centre location.
The property offers well proportioned accommodation throughout and viewing is strongly recommended. With gas central heating the property briefly comprises; entrance porch leading through to a spacious lounge enjoying a private aspect to the front and living flame gas fire. There is an inner central staircase hallway and to the rear a kitchen with under stairs storage and door leading onto the private courtyard garden.
To the first floor there is a large principal bedroom with walk in bay window and a fourth single bedroom and a house bathroom comprising a matching white three piece bath suite.
On the second floor there are two further bedrooms.
Outside there is an attractive fore garden with artificial grass and raised deck which would be ideal for entertaining. To the rear a further private courtyard garden has built in BBQ, timber garden shed and externally accessed three quarter height cellar room.
The property is situated close to the historic market town where there is excellent shopping and recreational facilities including a swimming pool, primary and secondary education and a railway station with main line links. The southern bypass is also convenient and offers access to the principal commercial centres of North and West Yorkshire. The A1/M lies to the east of the town making areas for the commuter more accessible further afield.
From our office, proceed up the High Street and turn left into Park Row. Follow the road round to your left and continue past the school turning right into Hambleton Grove. As the road bears to your right, Hambleton Terrace can be seen on your left hand side.
Hambleton Terrace, Knaresborough, HG5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Knaresborough Station0.4 miles
- Starbeck Station1.8 miles
- Harrogate Station3.3 miles
About the agent
As one of the longest established independent estate agents and consultant surveyors in the UK Dacre, Son & Hartley have been synonymous with reliability and integrity for over 200 years. In this dynamic market place, we have earned a reputation for honesty, commitment and professionalism, through dedicating ourselves to our customer's needs.
Estate Agents Knaresborough & Letting Agents Knaresborough
We offer property for sale including new homes in Knaresborough and beyond
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CSC201140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Knaresborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.