Westbourne Park, Urmston, Trafford, M41
- EXCELLENT STANDARD OF PRESENTATION
- JUST A SHORT STROLL FROM URMSTON TOWN CENTRE
- A THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW BUILT 1980'S
- OCCUPYING A GENEROUS CORNER PLOT
- REFURBISHED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM AREAS
- 22' THROUGH LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH BUILT IN OVEN AND HOB
- GARDEN AREAS TO FRONT, SIDE AND REAR
- TWO DRIVEWAYS FOR OFF ROAD PARKING
With a quarry tiled floor to:
Access via double glazed double doors. Radiator and a loft access point. Laminate flooring.
22' 2'' x 10' 8'' (6.75m x 3.25m)
With two radiators and laminate flooring right through. Double glazed bay window to the front and double glazed double doors to outside.
10' 2'' x 8' 6'' (3.10m x 2.59m)
With a single drainer stainless steel sink unit and a range of base and wall cupboard units and working surfaces incorporating an oven, hob and extractor. Two double glazed windows to the rear. Space for appliances with plumbing for an automatic washer. Radiator and tiled areas.
11' 3'' x 10' 7'' (3.43m x 3.22m)
With a radiator and a double glazed window to the side. Further double glazed window to the rear. Laminate flooring.
11' 3'' x 8' 8'' (3.43m x 2.64m)
With a radiator and a double glazed window to the front. Range of fitted wardrobes and storage space. Laminate flooring.
With a walk-in shower area, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Ladder radiator and circular window to the front. Tiled decor, spotlighting and a extractor fan.
With a cupboard off where the combination gas central heating boiler is located.
14' 3'' x 8' 0'' (4.34m x 2.44m)
Accessed via an inner hallway from the living room with a radiator and a double glazed window to the front. Door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
5' 1'' x 5' 1'' (1.55m x 1.55m)
With walk-in shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled areas. Double glazed window to the rear. Extractor fan.
The bungalow occupies a corner plot with two driveways that provides an off road parking facility. Lawn and patio to the rear plus additional side garden.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Westbourne Park, Urmston, Trafford, M41
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Urmston Station0.3 miles
- Chassen Road Station0.9 miles
- Humphrey Park Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Since May 1995 has established itself as one of the leading Estate Agents in the area, specialising in Residential Sales across Urmston, Flixton, Davyhulme, Stretford, Old Trafford, Gorse Hill, Firswood, Partington and Eccles. Managing Director, Paul A. Birtles has over 40 years experience in Estate agency, has worked locally for most of his career and has gone to great lengths to create an Estate Agency business that is like no other Estate Agent in the area, both in terms of image and custo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10273560. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Birtles Estate Agents, Urmston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.