Brentford Road, Birmingham, B14
- 3 Bedrooms
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room
- Dining Kitchen
- Family Bathroom
- Rear Garden
Brentford Road is situated off Haunch Lane, Kings Heath a suburb of south Birmingham, five miles south of the city centre. It is the next suburb south from Moseley. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the high street where there are many restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre. This area is also best known for its wide range of primary and secondary schools and great transport links in and out of the city centre.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B14 4DG
GENERAL ADVICE: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for a locality, many think it’s worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth / Google Maps Street View.
* NEWLY REFURBISHED AND EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE RESIDENCE BENEFITING FROM NO UPWARD CHAIN AND GOOD SIZE ACCOMMODATION.
* ENTRANCE HALLWAY WITH DECORATIVE TILED FLOORING, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR.
* LIVING ROOM WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW TO FRONT ASPECT AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* DINING KITCHEN IS FITTED WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, STAINLESS STEEL SINK AND DRAINER UNIT WITH MIXER TAP, INTEGRATED ELECTRIC COOKER WITH FIVE RING GAS HOB, INTEGRATED WASHING MACHINE, FRIDGE FREEZER AND DISHWASHER. UPVC DOUBLE DOORS OPENING OUT ONTO REAR GARDEN AND TWO VELUX SKYLIGHTS.
* DOWNSTAIRS W.C WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW TO SIDE, CLOSE COUPLED W.C AND VANITY WASH HAND BASIN.
* FIRST FLOOR LANDING WITH ACCESS TO LOFT SPACE AND A GOOD SIZE STORAGE CUPBOARD.
* THREE BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR ALL WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS.
* FAMILY BATHROOM COMPRISING A CLOSE COUPLED W/C, VANITY WASH HAND BASIN AND BATH WITH MAINS SHOWER OVER.
* GOOD SIZE REAR GARDEN WITH A DECKED PATIO AREA, GARDEN LAID TO LAWN WITH TIMBER FENCING TO SIDES.
GENERAL INFORMATION :
The central heating boiler is situated in the Kitchen.
TENURE: The Agent Understands the property is Freehold.
4.83m x 3.66m (15' 10" x 12' 0")
6.35m x 4.32m (20' 10" x 14' 2")
1.6m x 0.79m (5' 3" x 2' 7")
2.2m x 2m (7' 3" x 6' 7")
4.24m x 2.87m (13' 11" x 9' 5")
3.9m x 2.84m (12' 10" x 9' 4")
2.3m x 2.87m (7' 7" x 9' 5")
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Brentford Road, Birmingham, B14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yardley Wood Station1.2 miles
- Bournville Station1.9 miles
- Hall Green Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Robert Oulsnam & Company was founded over 40 years ago on the fundamental principal to provide high quality service as Estate Agents and Letting Agents. The company has expanded steadily and now boasts 11 offices covering Birmingham and North Worcestershire.
We are constantly matching ourselves against others to ensure we provide the best possible service.
We lead the way with cutting edge technology ensuring both customers and employees have access to the lates
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KHT200268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Kings Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.