Lawnswood Crescent, Leeds, LS16
- Fabulous family home within Adel
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms
- High specification kitchen/dining room/snug
- Excellent position on this exclusive development
- Large driveway leading to the integral garage
- Landscaped garden, perfect for families
- You won’t be disappointed, versatile living throughout
- We highly recommend a viewing!
A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the standard of accommodation which is offered in this four bedroom detached family home, situated in a convenient and popular residential location close to amenities, shops, bus routes and reputable schools. The property is a high standard throughout including a stylish fitted kitchen with integrated appliances with a luxuriously appointed bathroom, plus neutral decor/ carpets and flooring throughout. The sought after location is excellent for access to local reputable schools and for commuting into the city centre via regular bus links and excellent commuter routes to many surrounding areas.
The accommodation is planned over two floors and briefly comprises on the ground floor: entrance hall, downstairs wc, utility room, integrated garage, lounge with bay window with shutters, spacious modern dining/kitchen/snug with access to the garden via French doors. The kitchen has integrated appliances and an island with breakfast bar perfect for a growing family. On the first floor: Bright spacious landing with window allowing plenty of light, master bedroom with en-suite and dressing area/build in wardrobes, three double bedrooms and family house bathroom. Outside to the front of the property there is a lawn and planted shrubs. At the rear of the property is a lawn along with delightful patio area. The current owners have put raised lawn in and a and created a larger patio area ideal for outside entertaining. Double drive leading to a single garage. An early viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate the plot aspect. The property is within walking distance of parkland/Bed quilts, providing delightful outdoor facilities.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Lawnswood Crescent, Leeds, LS16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horsforth Station1.7 miles
- Headingley Station2.0 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Estate Agents in Leeds
We offer property for sale in LS16 & LS17 including new homes. Towns and villages covered by our Dacres estate agents in Leeds include Adel, Alwoodley, Cookridge, Meanwood, Moortown, Headingley, Horsforth, Roundhay and West Park. Whether you are looking for property for sale in Leeds.
If you are looking at detached houses in Adel, a semi in Roundhay or looking at first time buyer apartments in Pudsey, our friendly team can help you each step of the wa
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WES200191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, North Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.