Hastings Road, Coventry
- No Onward Chain
- Two Bedroom Terraced House
- Close to Coventry City Centre
- Family Bathroom
- Investment Opportunity
The exterior of the property offers a rear, easy to maintain, patio/ courtyard garden with communal access to the front where there is on road parking.
The property is located in the Stoke area of Coventry approximately a mile from the city centre and only a short walk from the Ball Hill shopping area allowing easy access to the main transport links.
Hastings Road, Coventry
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Coventry Station1.4 miles
- Coventry Arena Station2.4 miles
- Canley Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Northwood was founded in 1995 in Portsmouth but now has a national network of branches from Aberdeen to Plymouth and from Cardiff to Norwich. We operate a high calibre letting, estate agency and financial services business and we are renowned for our unique Guaranteed Rental Income Scheme that is not an insurance policy. Contact us now!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100266002907. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northwood, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.