Coulstock Road, Burgess Hill, West Sussex
- Entrance Hall & Cloakroom
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Living Room
- Master Bedroom, Dressing Room & Ensuite Bath/Shower Room
- Guest Bedroom & Ensuite
- 3 Further Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Private Driveway & Garage
- South facing Rear Garden
- Council Tax Band F & EPC Rating D
The property was built by Beazer Homes in 1998 situated on a corner plot forming part of this sought after residential area within a short walk of Southways and Gattons schools, St Pauls Catholic College and the Triangle Leisure Centre.
The accommodation comprises an entrance hall with stairs to the first floor, a cloakroom and a living room with double bifold doors (2015) opening onto the rear garden. The dual aspect kitchen/dining room is a particularly good size with a door to the rear garden. The kitchen has been refitted with gloss cupboards complimented by integrated cooking appliances.
On the first floor there is a guest bedroom with built in wardrobes and an ensuite shower room with power shower. There are 3 further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
A staircase leads from the landing to the fabulous dual aspect master bedroom added in 2015 with far reaching views as far as the Douth Downs. There is a separate dressing room with a window and a luxuriously appointed bathroom with a separate double size shower cubicle with 2 power showers.
Outside a private block paved driveway provides parking for 2 cars leading to the integral garage with a personal door to the hallway. A side gate opens onto the 45’ x 33’ south facing rear garden which was landscaped in 2015. A full width flagstone patio abuts the house with the majority laid to level lawn enclosed by a picket fence. A gate leads to a secondary area of wild garden with timber and paved patios and a brook beneath. The garden is partially walled.
Benefits include gas fired central heating (the boiler is located in the airing cupboard) and sealed unit double glazed windows.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Coulstock Road, Burgess Hill, West Sussex
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burgess Hill Station1.3 miles
- Wivelsfield Station1.6 miles
- Hassocks Station2.4 miles
About the agent
why so many people trust Mansell McTaggart to sell their property
bigger is better
With 17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey, we have plenty of experience to draw on, so you can be sure we know the market when it comes to discussing the value of your property.
This also means that we will have lots of buyers registered, and so will be very likely to find a buyer for you as soon as possible.
no unreasonable tie-ins
We NEVER tie you into on
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3631392. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Burgess Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.