York Street, Hasland, Chesterfield
- Price Guided £210,000-£220,000
- NO CHAIN & IMMEDIATE POSSESSION
- Sensitively modernised to retain many original characters along with creating an Ultra Modern Contemporary Family Home
- Internal Viewing is Strongly Recommended of this Absolutely Fantastic, Completely Refurbished, Bay Fronted Period THREE BEDROOM Semi Detached House
- Situated in this ever popular Tree Lined Residential Location within the Highly Sought After Village of Hasland/Easy access to Chesterfield Town Centre, Royal Hospital, Train Station and major commute
- Open Plan Stunning & Exquisite, High Quality Modern Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Gas Central Heating with a New Combi + Warranty, Rewiring & uPVC Double Glazing
- Luxurious FULLY TILED Four Piece Family Bathroom including Free Standing Roll Top Bath
- South Facing Garden with Decking Area- Ideal for Outside SOCIAL ENTERTAINING. Within close proximity of local shops, amenities, schools and Eastwood Park
- Energy Rated D
OFFERED WITH NO CHAIN & IMMEDIATE POSSESSION
Internal Viewing is Strongly Recommended of this Absolutely Fantastic, Completely Refurbished, Bay Fronted Period THREE BEDROOM Semi Detached House sensitively modernised to retain many original characters along with creating an Ultra Modern Contemporary Family Home.
Having the benefit of Gas Central Heating with a New Combi + Warranty, Rewiring & uPVC Double Glazing, the Beautifully Decorated & Presented Accommodation comprises of Spacious Entrance Hall, Front Bay Windowed Lounge, Dining Room which is Open Plan to the Stunning & Exquisite, High Quality Modern Kitchen with Integrated Appliances & French Doors to the Rear Gardens. Sun Lounge off. On the First Floor Level Principle Double Bedroom, Rear Second Double Bedroom, Front Single Bedroom/Office (Suitable for HOME WORKING) and Luxurious FULLY TILED Four Piece Family Bathroom including Free Standing Roll Top Bath. There is an Attic/Occasional Space currently presented for study/teenage Snug - Potential for Loft Conversion (subject to consents)
Situated in this ever popular Tree Lined Residential Location within the Highly Sought After Village of Hasland. Offering a great blend of contemporary styling this deceptively spacious property offers well ordered, flexible accommodation. South Facing Garden with Decking Area - Ideal for Outside SOCIAL ENTERTAINING. Within close proximity of local shops, amenities, schools and Eastwood Park and easy access to Chesterfield Town Centre, Royal Hospital, Train Station and major commuter road links including A61/A617 & M1 Junction 29
On Street Parking.
Must be viewed Internally to be Fully Appreciated!
Additional Information - Gas centrally heating Combi Boiler + Warrenty
uPVC double glazed windows
Gross internal floor area - 111.0 Sq.m./ 1194 Sq.Ft.
Council Tax Band - A
Secondary School Catchment Area - Hasland Hall Community School
New Internal Doors throughout & Chrome Electric Sockets
Spacious Entrance Hall - Front Composite Door with Continental style Tiled Floor.
Front Reception Room - 3.56m x 4.37m (11'8 x 14'4) - With bay window. Feature Fireplace with Open Grate. Sliding Glazed doors to:-
Fabulous Stylish Ultra Modern Kitchen - 3.12m x 3.33m (10'3 x 10'11) - Fitted with an Extensive High Quality Range of Two Tone High Gloss Base/Wall and Soft Touch Drawers having complimentary work surfaces, Inset stainless steel sink unit & feature splash backs. Free standing Bosch Washing Machine. Integrated Electric Bosch Oven/Ceramic Hob/Hotpoint Extractor. Integrated Neff Dishwasher. Plinth lighting, LED strip lighting under the wall cabinets & ceiling down lights. French Doors to Decking Area.
Dining Room - 4.65m x 4.04m (15'3 x 13'3) - Open Stairs climb to the first floor. French Wooden Doors to the Sun Room/Conservatory.
Sun Room/Conservatory - 2.24m x 1.24m (7'4 x 4'1) - uPVC Sun Room with view of the rear garden. Laminate flooring and power socket.
First Floor Landing - Access to the converted loft space via a retractable ladder.
Converted Loft Space - 4.37m x 3.20m (14'4 x 10'6) - Beautifully finished range of Storage Cupboards to the Eaves Space. Gable end uPVC window. An immensely versatile space that could be adapted for a variety of uses including possible study/teenage snug & with the potential for a full loft conversion to create either a 4th bedroom or 3rd Double Bedroom (subject to consents.)
Front Principle Bedroom 1 - 3.66m x 3.63m (12' x 11'11) -
Rear Bedroom Double 2 - 2.64m x 4.06m (8'8 x 13'4) - View of the rear garden and over the roof tops.
Front Bedroom Single 3 - 1.60m x 3.66m (5'3 x 12') - Adaptable for HOME WORKING SPACE or Nursery adjacent to the Principle Bedroom
Exquisite Designer Style Family Bathroom - 3.10m x 3.33m (10'2 x 10'11) - Absolutely Stunning FOUR piece Bathroom suite that comprises of a Free Standing Roll Top Bath with Shower Adjustable Stand. Separate Large Double Walk in Shower Area with Mains Shower, Vanity Unit with Free Standing WHB and Fountain Tap. Low Level WC. Feature tiled wall with Mirror and lighting. Downlighting. Chrome Heated Towel Rail.
Outside - Front forecourt decorative plum slate area. Good Sized South Facing Rear Garden with Decking Area, Lawns all enclosed with substantial boundaries. Shed with light and power. There is on street parking.
BrochuresBrochureYork Street, Hasland, Chesterfield
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
York Street, Hasland, Chesterfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Wards Estate Agents are Chesterfield's new, local, independent, quality estate agency and our fabulous new offices on Glumangate in the town centre are now open!
Headed by Director and Valuer Annette Ward Assoc. RICS who has 35 years' experience, 20 Years being in the local area, our dedicated team provides a personal, passionate and professional service.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30235424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wards Estate Agents, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.