Frithville Gardens, London, W12
- Virtual tour available upon request
- Approximately 0.4 miles to Wood Lane and White City Stations
- Located close to Hammersmith ParkClose to local amenities
- Charming east facing garden
- Excellent entertaining space
- EPC Rating = D
Frithville Gardens is an impressive Victorian family home situated on one of the most sought after roads in Shepherd’s Bush.
This house is spread across four floors with an abundance of natural light. On the ground floor, to the front of the property is a bright and generously proportioned double reception room which leads through to a stunning and well integrated modern open-plan kitchen. The kitchen opens onto a charming east facing garden perfect for al-fresco entertaining. A cloakroom can also be found on this floor.
The first floor compromises a well- proportioned bedroom boasting high ceilings and a bay window, a second bedroom with a dressing room and en suite bathroom. The second floor offers three further bedrooms and a large family bathroom. On the third floor is a substantial principal bedroom with plenty of eaves storage and en suite bathroom.
This house has been designed with the perfect blend of traditional and contemporary features to offer an exceptional family living and entertaining space.
Frithville Gardens is ideally situated on the edge of the glorious open space of Hammersmith Park boasting a Japanese Garden, a gated children's play area, bowling green, tennis courts and five-a-side football pitches. Adjacent is the iconic new development of the BBC Television Centre, with the historic forecourt with many restaurants, cinema, television studios, health club and spa, and a new hotel plus members’ club from Soho House. All of this is opposite the recently expanded Westfield shopping centre, and all a short walk away. The nearest Underground stations are Shepherd’s Bush Market (Circle and Hammersmith & City Lines) and Shepherd’s Bush (Central Line) which offer an excellent service to the city, there are also a range of buses that provide services to central London. Frithville Gardens is also well located for access out of London to the west via the A4 and M4.
Square Footage: 2,615 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Frithville Gardens, London, W12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shepherd's Bush (Hammersmith & City) Station0.1 miles
- Wood Lane Station0.2 miles
- Goldhawk Road Station0.3 miles
About the agent
• Leading Property Consultants
• Expansive Property Website
• Over 100 UK Offices
• Over 30 London Offices
• Leaders in Research
• Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BGS200178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Brook Green & Shepherd's Bush. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.