Principal Tower, Worship Street, EC2A
- Stunning new development
- Private residents' lounge
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Private residents' gym
- Private residents' pool and spa
- Landscaped Piazza
- Parking spaces
- Bicycle storage
- Stunningly designed interior
Joining other landmarks in the City such as "The Gherkin", "The Cheesegrater" (Leadenhall Building) and the "Walkie-Talkie" (20 Fenchurch Street), Principal Tower is poised to become a world-class building in the iconic skyline of London.
The rare opportunity to live at this sought-after CBD location means both the world's financial powerhouse of London Stock Exchange and high fashion brands at the Royal Exchange are all within a short walk away.
Principal Tower at Principal Place is where the most influential financial district in the City meets the innovative tech hub of Silicon Roundabout and infused with the fascinating creativity from Shoreditch.
Principal Tower benefits from five major transport hubs within walking distance, making it convenient to access all corners of the capital with ease and speed.
Stepping in from the impressive landscaped piazza, guests will be greeted by the friendly concierge stationed round the clock at the equally stunning overheight lobby. Residents also benefit from amenities that include a lap pool, spa, a state- of-the-art gym, cinema, and a private lounge. There are subterranean bicycle storage facilities available and opportunities to acquire parking spaces.
Principal Tower, Worship Street, EC2A
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shoreditch High Street Station0.2 miles
- Liverpool Street Station0.3 miles
- Old Street Station0.4 miles
About the agent
At Homefinders we're members of ARLA and NAEA and embrace their strict codes of conduct in everything we do. Our directors, who have been involved in property since 1988, along with their teams, offer a highly personalised property sales service as well as a simply superior letting and property management service.
If you're looking for an agency with a difference, to either sell your property, manage your one-off rental or play an active role in the management of your portfolio of prop
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9797274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homefinders, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.