Cricketers Close, London Road, Bagshot
- Ready to move into
- STAMP DUTY PAID*
- Fitted with Karndean flooring and luxury carpets
- Four double bedrooms
- Three bathrooms/en suites
- Fitted wardrobes to the master
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Spacious kitchen/living/dining room with doors to the garden
- Parking in front of the home
- 5 min. walk from Bagshot Station
This unique home offers spacious and versatile accommodation, with a generous living/dining/family room extending to the rear of the home, with plenty of natural light and doors to the garden.
The kitchen has been fitted with a range of contemporary units and appliances, making the property ready to call home from day one.
Across the top two floors are four double bedrooms, two of which benefit from luxury en suites, whilst the family bathroom, finished to the same high specification, rests on the first floor.
The top floor bedrooms would lend themselves to guest space, a hideaway for the children and a great space to set up a home office, far enough away from the family living space on the ground floor for some peace and quiet.
Private off-road parking is provided to the front of the home, whilst the rear garden benefits from patio and fencing, with seeding for grass. The development has benefited from landscaping to create a welcoming environment.
Location Cricketer's Close is just a short walk from Bagshot Station, with London Waterloo being just over an hour away. Railway connections can also be accessed at Farnborough and Sunningdale and the nearby M3 Junction 3, brings Heathrow and Gatwick airports within easy reach. Bagshot offers a peaceful retreat from the stresses of everyday life set amidst the beautiful Surrey countryside, with High Street amenities within close walking distance.
WARRANTY & SERVICE CHARGE 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty on completion. Service charges are estimated to be £300 per annum.
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER William Lacey Group is a long established family owned private company who celebrated their Centenary in 2004. They have an enviable reputation for developments throughout the south east and have been recognised with numerous awards. Making the best use of rural and urban settings, each William Lacey Group home is thoughtfully designed by their own Chartered Architect.
DISCLAIMER Please note, the furniture in the reception room is a CGI, for indicative purposes only. *Stamp duty paid only applicable when the property is the primary residence.
BrochuresBrochure2018 4 Page Lands...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Cricketers Close, London Road, Bagshot
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bagshot Station0.1 miles
- Ascot Station2.9 miles
- Camberley Station3.1 miles
About the agent
At the Farnborough office of Mackenzie Smith we offer sales and lettings services. We have in-depth experience and intimate knowledge of the local property market within Farnborough and surrounding areas including Cove, Southwood, Minley, Hawley and North Camp.Welcome to Farnborough
Farnborough has seen a lot of changes and is continuing to thrive from the improvements that have been made.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100921030822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mackenzie Smith, Farnborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.