Grove Park, London, E11
- Fantastic opportunity to purchase the freehold for both dwellings and car park to the rear
- Development potential (STPP)
- Inkpen house is a spacious detached five bedroom house with garage
- Kintbury house is a purpose built block containing three flats
- The ground floor flat comes with private garden and single garage
- The first floor flat is the largest and benefits from a large balcony and single garage
- The second floor flat was an addition in 2002
- Car park to the rear where the garages are located as well as parking for Kintbury House
- All properties are currently let on ASTs with Inkpen house being previously used as an Airbnb
Buy to let opportunity situated in a sought after location within Wanstead. The current site contains Inkpen House, Kintbury House and a large car park to the rear with two garages.
Kintbury House is a purpose built block originally consisting of two flats (ground and first floor.) In 2002 the current vendor extended into the loft to create an additional two bedroom apartment. All three flats are spacious and benefit from parking to the rear as well as two garages currently assigned to the ground floor and first floor flat.
Inkpen House is a five bedroom detached house that sits on a plot to the rear of Kintbury House and is accessed via a shared driveway.
All properties are currently let out on ASTs.
Inkpen and Kintbury house are situated in a sought after location being a stones throw from Wanstead High Street.
Close to both Snaresbrook and Wanstead Underground stations on the Central Line (approximately 0.4 miles and 0.7 miles), this location really is a commuter's dream. There are also excellent road links nearby with the A12, A406, M11 and M25 being close-by as well as easy access to Central London or Canary Wharf.
Wanstead is a rare gem in London, retaining a village feel whilst being extremely accessible to Central London. With Wanstead Park, Hollow Ponds and Epping Forest all close by, you can escape the hustle and bustle of city life while being only a few short tube stops away from the central hub. The high street contains a range of independent boutiques, coffee shops, bistros, butchers, bakers, greengrocers and fishmongers. Other amenities include Wanstead Golf Club situated on Overton Drive, Wanstead Leisure Centre (0.9 miles) and Drummond Lawn Tennis Club (0.4 miles.)
There are several well regarded independent and state schools nearby. Primary schools include Wanstead Church School (0.4 miles), Nightingale Primary School (0.4 miles) and Snaresbrook Primary School. (0.4 miles). For secondary schools, Wanstead High School is 0.4 miles away, Forest School (1 mile) and Beal High School (1 mile.)
All distances are approximate.
Grove Park, London, E11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wanstead Station0.3 miles
- Snaresbrook Station0.4 miles
- Redbridge Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Leading Property Consultants
Expansive Property Website
Over 100 UK Offices
Over 30 London Offices
Leaders in Research
Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LUS200132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Loughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.