Radcliffe Road, West Bridgford
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- New Development
- 1 Bedroom Duplex Apartment
- Excellent Location
- Close proximity to Central Avenue
- Quality fixtures and fittings
- Furnished to a high standard
- Available 22nd Janaury 2021
Accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, a beautiful open-plan living / kitchen area with bi-folding doors leading to the balcony, allowing for plenty of natural sunlight to enter. A double bedroom and family bathroom. Furnished to a high standard.
The kitchen benefits from high specification integrated kitchen appliances including fridge/freezer, hob and oven, washing machine and dishwasher
Baker Court is a new build development of 8 apartments spread across two floors with lift access.
Further benefits include an allocated parking space, a spacious balcony for each apartment, double glazed windows and gas central heating.
The property is available 22nd December 2021 on a furnished basis.
FHP Living highly recommended that interested parties schedule a visit to the apartment to avoid disappointment.
Contact Hannah on (option 2) to arrange a viewing.
Radcliffe Road, West Bridgford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nottingham Station0.8 miles
- Station St Tram Stop0.9 miles
- Lace Market Tram Stop1.2 miles
About the agent
FHP Living is an agency specialising in the sale and lettings of properties in the Park Estate, Mapperley Park, Nottingham City Centre & West Bridgford.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102431011156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FHP Living, Nottingham - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.