George Street, Teignmouth
- NEWLY CONVERTED TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
- SITUATED IN THE HIGHLY REGARDED ARTS QUARTER
- LEVEL ACCESS TO LOCAL AMENITIES AND BEACH
- ELECTRIC HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZED SASH WINDOWS
- WOODEN FLOORING
- NO CHAIN
Secure entrance door through to the communal hallways. Tastefully decorated with lift and stairs rising to the first floor. Door to Apartment 1.
Entrance door into...
ENTRANCE HALLWAY Wall mounted video entry control unit, radiator, recessed spotlighting, engineered wooden flooring. Doors to...
RECEPTION/KITCHEN Spacious room with double glazed sash windows overlooking the front aspect with views over rooftops to rural Shaldon. Two radiators, continuation of the engineered wooden flooring.
Kitchen area: Range of cupboard and drawer base units under wooden worktops with sunken Butler style sink and mixer tap over, attractive tiled splashbacks, integrated washer/dryer, fitted Bosch oven and four ring ceramic hob, chimney style extractor over, integrated fridge and freezer, recessed spotlighting.
BEDROOM 1 Double glazed sash window to side aspect, radiator, built in wardrobe, door through to en-suite shower room.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM Decorative tiled flooring, part tiled walls, wall mounted wash hand basin, radiator/towel rail, shaver socket, shower enclosure with glazed screen and door, fitted overhead rain shower, extractor fan, low level WC.
Door through to large walk-in AIRING/UTILITY ROOM with hot water cylinder, continuation of floor tiling, power.
BEDROOM 2 Dual aspect with double glazed sash windows to front and side aspect with distant rural view, radiator, deep display sills.
BATHROOM Spacious well appointed bathroom with decorative tiled flooring, part tiled walls, panelled bath with mixer tap, shower cubicle with glazed door, multi-function shower with overhead rain fitting, recessed spotlighting, fitted extractor, low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, ladder style towel rail/radiator, shaver socket.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
George Street, Teignmouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Teignmouth Station0.2 miles
- Dawlish Station2.8 miles
- Dawlish Warren Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Established in 1971 Dart & Partners is a privately owned independent estate agent with offices in Teignmouth, Dawlish & Shaldon, Devon, and a London office in the heart of the West End.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103008002235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dart & Partners, Teignmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.