Artisan, Central Hove
- Fantastic 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments
- 2 & 3 Bedrooms With Private Balcony Or Terrace
- All With Access To Communal Terraces
- Fully Fitted Kitchens With Integrated Bosch Appliances
- Amtico Flooring To Living Area And Bathroom
- Fully Fitted Roca Bathrooms With Porcelanosa Wall Tiles
- Video Entry System And Lift To All Floors
- 10 Year NHBC New Homes Warranty From 2018
- 250 Year Leases From 2018
Oakley are pleased to offer a contemporary collection of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom luxurious apartments available to buy through the Shared Ownership scheme, with a minimum 35% share. Artisan is just a stone’s throw from the centre of Hove and a short stroll from the beach.
Shares start from 35%. Full Market Value for 1 bedroom apartments at £320,000.
Weekly cost approximately £280 (including mortgage, rent and service charge, based on a 35% share with a mortgage rate based on a 95% repayment loan over 25 years at an interest rate of 5% with a 5% deposit). This figure is a guide only. You must obtain advice from a qualified advisor.
Each home has been beautifully crafted, boasting stylish interiors, flexible living areas and a private balcony, where you can unwind, relax and enjoy the scenery. There are two generous south facing communal terraces on the fifth and seventh floors, allowing you to bask in the sunshine and savour the sea views.
Artisan benefits from superb transport connections, with both Hove and Brighton Mainline Railway stations just a short walk away. Whether you enjoy dining out in vibrant eateries, indulging in some retail therapy or exploring the great British coastline, you’ll have access to all of that and more at Artisan.
Agent's Notes: - These apartments are for purchase using the Shared Ownership scheme and you may not be eligible under the terms of the scheme, further information upon request.
The photographs shown are of the 2 bedroom show homes, layouts & views will vary. The 1 bedroom apartment is an accessible unit.
Housing Association: - Southern Home Ownership, part of Southern Housing Group, is a housing association providing affordable homes for people in London and the South East of England.
Situated close to the popular Seven Dials district and less than a mile away from Central Hove, you’ll find a selection of quirky cafés, pubs, restaurants and shops all within easy reach.
BrochuresOakley New Homes.pdf
Artisan, Central Hove
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hove Station0.6 miles
- Brighton Station0.8 miles
- Preston Park Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Our Brighton & Hove City centre offices have large window frontages and are positioned in the heart of the North Laine conservation area, ideally placed for Brighton Station. We are uniquely positioned for commuters, the London market & overseas purchasers in addition to our local residents.
Having opened the North Road office in 2006 our residential department has expanded and now incorporates 2 shop fronts including residential sales, letting
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29353343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakley Property, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.