Bodenham Road, HEREFORD
- 2 Bedroom Apartment
- Sought After Location
- Allocated Parking
- Stunning Views
- Spacious Accommodation
- EPC D
*2 BED APARTMENT* *SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION* *MAGNIFICENT VIEWS*
An exceptionally spacious, well presented 2nd floor flat in the popular residential area of Bodenham Road - with easy access to Hereford City and its amenities.
Connells are pleased to offer this spacious, modern second floor 2 Bed Flat with allocated off road parking, located central to Hereford in the popular area of Bodenham Road, perfect for easy access to the City centre, Train Station, and many local amenties. Benefits include, DG, GCH, modern kitchen, large bathroom and superb views.
Large, spacious hallway with carpet and doors providing access to all the rooms in the property as well as two large storage cupboards.
Good size room with large window to the rear aspect providing stunning views over Herefordshire and carpeted.
Bedroom 1 (double)
Large room mirroring the lounge with window to the rear aspect giving those magnificent views, as well as a light and airy feel, carpet.
Modern range of wood effect wall and base units integrated electric hob and electric oven, D/W & F/F, tile effect flooring, sash window to the front.
Bedroom 2 (Double)
Another good size double room with sash window to the front aspect and carpet.
Fitted with a four piece white suite including wc, basin, bath and shower cubicle. With tile effect flooring, partially tiled walls and frosted window to the side aspect.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Bodenham Road, HEREFORD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hereford Station0.5 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Hereford for all your property needs
At Connells our team are
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P5620F3103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Hereford Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.