West Heath Road, London, NW3
- A Magnificent Brand New Duplex Apartment on the Top 2 Floors in Smart Building
- 3/4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Reception, Open Plan Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Wood Floors Throughout, Spacious Terrace, Spectacular Views Across London
- Situated in Excellent Location Within Walking Distance to the Shops/Restaurants of Golders Green, Within Close Proximity to the Open Green Spaces of Hampstead Heath
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
West Heath Road, London, NW3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Golders Green Station0.5 miles
- Cricklewood Station0.9 miles
- Hampstead Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Chestertons Estate Agents , Hampstead Lettings
55-56 Hampstead High Street, Hampstead, London, NW3 1QH
With over 30 offices in the UK alone, we know our business and the property market like no one else. Every year we help thousands of clients and customers buy, sell, let and manage their homes and investments.
With over 400 staff in London, many of whom live locally, they know their areas like no one else and are able to provide our clients with expertise advice.
Being an international brand also, we are able to provide our consumers with guidance and support at a local, national
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HAL190232_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Hampstead Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.