Orchards, Great Totham
- Seven Double Bedrooms All With Ensuites
- Approx 2.5 Acres Plot
- Swimming Pool & Tennis Court
- Six Ground Floor nternal Reception Rooms
- Detached Guest Bungalow
- Detached Two Storey Pool House
- Gated Entrance To The Development
- Impressive Entrance Hallway
- Master Bedroom Suite With Balcony, Dressing Room & Ensuite.
- WATCH THE VIDEO TOUR.
Durden & Hunt International are delighted to welcome to the market this imposing detached house comprising of multiple detached out buildings & a seven bedroom detached house comprising over 11,000sqft in total. The ground floor layout benefits from multiple reception rooms that can be used in a variety of ways to suit any possible family needs. Externally there a two full detached buildings including a bungalow that could comfortably be used as a full living detached accommodation.
Main House: - Seven double bedroom all with ensuite. Six ground floor reception areas. Utility Room. Plant room. Kitchen with family room. Two downstairs WC. Impressive entrance hallway. Top floor fitted bar entertaining area with kitchen and WC.
Detached Bungalow: Bedroom , Bathroom, Kitchen & Living Room.
Detached Two Story Pool House: Living Room, Washroom, Shower , WC, Kitchen, Bedroom & Ensuite.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Orchards, Great Totham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Witham Station3.3 miles
- Kelvedon Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Durden & Hunt International are a forward-thinking modern-day Real Estate Agent servicing the United Kingdom, The United Arab Emirates, Cyprus & Spain.
The Ongar branch specialises in using connections built via our international properties and our Canary Wharf office to bring London and International buyers to the Essex area.
Our state-of-the-art website allows sellers to access instant online valuations of their properties at the click of a button, and also allows buyers or ten
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103371000735. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Durden & Hunt, Essex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.