Ormsby House Drive, Mareham-Le-Fen, Boston
- 3/4 BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
- 2/3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- GROUND FLOOR BATH & EN SUITE & SHOWER ROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING & INTEGRAL GARAGE
- NO ONWARDS CHAIN
- VILLAGE LOCATION
A spacious 3/4 bedroom detached property situated a popular location within the village of Mareham le Fen offered for sale with NO ONWARDS CHAIN. The property benefits from off road parking, integrated garage and enclosed low maintenance rear garden.
A spacious 3/4 bedroom detached property situated a popular location within the village of Mareham le Fen offered for sale with NO ONWARDS CHAIN. The property benefits from off road parking, integrated garage and enclosed low maintenance rear garden. Internally the property comprises briefly of; entrance hall, lounge, dining room with patio doors to the conservatory, kitchen, utility room, ground floor bathroom. With 3 bedrooms with en suite to the master and shower room to the first floor.
Having an entrance door to the front elevation, stairs off to the first floor and doors to; Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen & Bathroom.
Living Room 15' 4" x 11' 4" ( 4.67m x 3.45m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and TV connection point with a feature gas fire place with stone hearth and surround.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 9' 9" ( 3.48m x 2.97m )
Having double glazed patio doors to;
Conservatory 13' 5" x 10' 3" maximum ( 4.09m x 3.12m maximum )
Of brick and uPVC construction, double glazed patio doors to the side and rear aspects, ceiling fan light, radiator, tiled flooring and double glazed door to the rear garden.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 12' 5" ( 3.78m x 3.78m )
Having a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base level units, work surfaces over, inset stainless steel one and half bowl sink and drainer, integrated double oven and electric hob, extractor over, space for a fridge freezer, breakfast bar, radiator, coved ceiling, ceiling recess spotlights, double glazed window to the rear aspect, tiled flooring and door to;
Having space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine and dryer, radiator, tiled flooring and double glazed door to the rear and window to the side aspect. With door to the Integral Garage.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Having a three piece bathroom suite comprising a WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath. With a double glazed window to the rear aspect, extractor fan, coved ceiling, radiator and ceiling recess spotlights.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from the entrance hall, airing cupboard, radiator and doors to 3 bedrooms and shower room.
Bedroom One 20' 10" restricted head height x 14' 10" maximum ( 6.35m restricted head height x 4.52m maximum )
Having dual aspect double glazed windows with a window to the front and a Velux style window to the rear, built-in wardrobes, radiator, coved ceiling and TV connection point. With a door to;
Having a three piece shower room suite comprising a shower and shower cubicle, WC and pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, radiator, partly tiled walls, ceiling recess spotlights and Velux style double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 20' 4" x 12' 3" maximum ( 6.20m x 3.73m maximum )
Having dual aspect double glazed windows with a window to the front and a Velux style window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 8' 9" ( 3.10m x 2.67m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
The property has off road parking provided by a tarmac driveway to the front giving access to the integral garage as well as a shaped front lawn. With a low maintenance rear garden which has a paved patio seating area, shaped lawn with gravel borders, enclosed by timber fencing.
With up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Ormsby House Drive, Mareham-Le-Fen, Boston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hubberts Bridge Station10.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Boston William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Boston
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB111568. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.