- Generous, bright lounge with French doors to garden
- Modern, fitted kitchen with breakfast area and French door access to rear garden
- Utility room
- Guest cloakroom
- Separate dining room
- 5 spacious double bedrooms, 2 with en suite shower rooms
- Modern family bathroom
- Integral double garage
- Positioned on a private driveway
- Generous west facing rear garden with turf
With a practical layout, the Lavenham offers an array of flexible living spaces to keep up with modern family living.
The hallway of this impressive home leads through to a good sized lounge, a spacious kitchen/breakfast room and a separate dining room. Both the lounge and the kitchen offer access through French doors to the private rear garden. A utility room, a guest cloakroom and integral double garage complete the ground floor.
Upstairs a master bedroom with en suite shower room, a second en suite bedroom plus three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom complete the home.
- Lounge - 3.900m x 5.257m, 12'10" x 17'3"
- 5.690m x 3.300m, 18'8" x 10'10"
- 1.775m x 1.663m, 5'10" x 5'5"
- Dining room
- 3.063m x 3.200m, 10'1" x 10'6"
- Master Bedroom
- 4.533m x 3.805m, 14'10" x 12'6"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.812m x 3.521m, 12'6" x 11'7"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.403m x 2.689m, 11'2" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.280m x 2.690m, 10'9" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 5
- 2.850m x 3.000m
, 9'4" x 9'10"
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alnmouth Station3.1 miles
About the development
Taylor Wimpey Plc
Taylor Wimpey develops land into places that people want to call home by creating new and sustainable communities and enhancing local and existing neighbourhoods. We work hard to provide our customers with a stress-free, high quality service whilst focusing on design and build quality. We create places where people aspire to live, work and play.
Our 24 regional businesses in the UK give our operations significant scale and truly national geographic cover
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 124-20371-097_5_30_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.