Roslin, EH25 9PP
- Spacious integral garage.
- The well-proportioned lounge is light and airy with views over the front garden.
- Useful utility room brings extra storage space.
- Bedroom one has a handy en suite shower room.
- Family bathroom with separate shower and tiles from Porcelanosa.
- Private rear garden to enjoy the outdoors.
- NHBC 10 year warranty.
- Taylor Wimpey two year warranty.
For a thoughtful and stylish retreat, try this four-bedroom home. The impressive, front-facing lounge is ideal for entertaining guests and the combined kitchen and dining area provides the perfect catch-up spot for busy families.
- Kitchen - 3.69m x 3.07m
, 12'1'' x 10'1''
- Lounge - 4.20m x 4.44m
, 13'9'' x 14'7''
- Family/Dining Area - 5.05m x 3.07m
, 16'5'' x 10'1''
- Cloaks - 1.80m x 1.10m, 5'11" x 3'7"
- Utility - 2.17m x 1.82m, 7'2" x 6'0"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.20m x 4.48m, 13'9'' x 14'9''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.39m x 3.31m, 11'1" x 11'0"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.26m x 3.10m, 10'8" x 10'2"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.09m x 3.77m, 10'2" x 12'5"
- Bathroom - 2.20m x 3.10m, 7'3" x 10'2"
- Ensuite - 1.67m x 2.72m, 5'6" x 8'11"
Roslin, EH25 9PP
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eskbank Station3.6 miles
- Newtongrange Station3.8 miles
- Gorebridge Station4.9 miles
About the development
Taylor Wimpey Plc
Taylor Wimpey develops land into places that people want to call home by creating new and sustainable communities and enhancing local and existing neighbourhoods. We work hard to provide our customers with a stress-free, high quality service whilst focusing on design and build quality. We create places where people aspire to live, work and play.
Our 24 regional businesses in the UK give our operations significant scale and truly national geographic cover
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 123-21915-003_4_31_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.