- City centre location
- 2/3 bedrooms (master with en suite)
- Separate bathroom
- Open plan reception room
- Separate study
An immaculate stylish two bedroom City centre apartment in one of Exeter's historic buildings overlooking the High Street. The apartment is newly converted and can be found on the top floor of the former Exeter Bank premises which are Grade II listed.
Attention to detail with engineered oak flooring throughout, high ceilings, modern kitchen with integrated Siemens appliances and contemporary bathroom make this a 'must view'. The apartment has two bedrooms (one with en-suite shower room), a separate bathroom and an open plan kitchen/ dining /sitting room.
Although the apartment does not have its own private parking, the Agent is informed that spaces can be rented in nearby car parks and parking lots.
Exeter is one of the regions favourite places for shopping and Princesshay offers an abundance of high-street brands, with smaller independents nestled on the cobbled walkway of Gandy Street, located in the Castle quarter of the city.
The Cathedral and its picturesque Green are the jewel in Exeter's architectural crown. A popular location all year round with the Christmas Market an annual highlight.
The nearby cobbled streets are brimming with eateries, cafes and shops. England's oldest pub and hotel are a short stroll away. For a modern dining experience, head to the city's new restaurant quarter for a cocktail at a rooftop bar or take your pick from a range of cuisines - Scandinavian, Middle Eastern or gourmet burgers.
The City also shines in the education arena with both Exeter University and Exeter College gaining national recognition as standout educational providers.
From our office walk down the hill and turn right onto High Street, continue past the shops until you reach Exeter Bank Chambers which can be found on the left hand side.
Dining Room/Sitting Room
7.3m x 4.55m
4.06m x 2.41m
Inset stainless steel sink. Siemens integrated fridge and freezer. Siemens eye level double oven. Siemens electric hob with extractor hood over. Siemens integrated dishwasher. Ample drawer and cupboard space.
4.24m x 3.3m
Double bedroom with window. French doors leading out to private decked south westerly facing balcony.
White suite compromising shower cubicle. WC and wash basin with vanity unit. Heated chromium towel rail.
3.8m x 3.1m
Double bedroom with window facing onto the high street.
White suite compromising bath with shower overhead and separate handheld shower. WC and wash basin with vanity unit. Heated chromium towel rail.
3.73m x 3.45m
Located across the hall. Radiator. Window looking out onto the high street. Spiral staircase leading up to..
4.98m x 2.4m
The vendor advises the apartments will have leases of 985 years. The service charge is £468.75 per quarter. Buildings insurance is not included in the service charge. The ground rent is £30 per annum.
Available by separate negotiation: Leasehold Garage at Augusta Court, Market Street, Exeter EX1 1DL. Lease term 999 years from 1 January 2002.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Exeter Central Station0.2 miles
- Exeter St. Thomas Station0.5 miles
- Exeter St. Davids Station0.7 miles
About the agent
- Wilkinson Grant & Co are one the West Country's leading independent estate agencies with over 20 year dominant share of our target market
- Members The Guild of Property Professionals , with a network of over 800 offices nationwide
- Awarded 'Best Small Estate Agency South West 2019'
- Listed in the top 3% of estate agents in the UK in the 2020 'Best Estate Agents Guide'
- We have a dedicated experienced
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference OCL200104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkinson Grant & Co, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.