Peacock Avenue, Salford
- 4 bed student house share
- £95PPPW inc bills
- Communal Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen
- Furnished student bedrooms
- Well placed for local amenities
- Popular location
Four bedroomed student house share in Salford. This property briefly comprises.:- Entrance hall, bedroom 1, lounge diner, bathroom, kitchen. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms and a second bathroom. To the rear there is an enclosed rear yard with room for seating. The property is situated in a popular location, and benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Bills inclusive, furnished for student requirements.
VIEWINGS AND VIDEO TOURS AVAILABLE IF REQUIRED
Entrance door, radiator.
Bedroom 1 - 11'5" (3.48m) Approx x 11'0" (3.35m) Approx
Double glazed window to front, radiator, Furnished.
Lounge/ Diner - 11'3" (3.43m) Approx x 8'6" (2.59m) Approx
Double glazed bay window to rear, radiator, furnished
W.C Wash hand basin, shower cubicle.
Double glazed window to rear, entrance door to side, range of floor and wall mounted cupboards, worktops, hob, oven, sink auto washing machine. fridge freezer.
Bedroom 2 - 11'5" (3.48m) Approx x 9'10" (3m) Approx
Double glazed window to front, radiator, furnished.
Bedroom 3 - 11'3" (3.43m) Approx x 9'10" (3m) Approx
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, furnished.
Bedroom 4 - 7'10" (2.39m) Approx x 10'5" (3.18m) Approx
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, furnished
Double glazed window to front, Radiator, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, W,C.
Outside Space To Rear
Enclosed rear yard, seating area.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Redress scheme provided by: The Property Ombudsman (D12686)
Client Money Protection provided by: Money Shield (57926632)
Peacock Avenue, Salford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Weaste Tram Stop1.0 miles
- Langworthy Tram Stop1.1 miles
- Salford Crescent Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 525_MIST. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mistoria Residential Ltd , Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.