Surrey Road, Poole
- Two bedrooms
- Ground floor flat
- Popular location
- Close to Westbourne Village
- Allocated parking space
- Vacant possession
- Communal garden
This flat comprises of a lounge/diner, kitchen fitted with built in oven, bathroom with overhead shower and 2 bedrooms. More advantages include double glazed windows, gas central heating, allocated parking space and a communal garden.
We are informed of the following:
Leasehold- 113 years remaining
Service Charge - £1500 per annum
Ground Rent - £150 per annum
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Surrey Road, Poole
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Branksome Station0.5 miles
- Bournemouth Station1.9 miles
- Parkstone Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Quinn & Co. is an independently run estate agency in the busy Bournemouth district of Charminster. The office location is extremely high profile and attracts a lot of passing trade and recognition. The owners of the business play an integral roll in the day to day running of the company and give personal care and service to clients. Whether selling or letting, our dedicated team will provide you with the service and marketing needed to make the right move.
Our Staff are all highly expe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101465003627. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Quinn & Co, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.