London Road, Chalkwell
- TOP FLOOR FLAT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- COMMUNAL ROOF TERRACE
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE
- MODERN LOUNGE/DINER
- MASTER BATHROOM
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- CLOSE TO THE MAINLINE STATION
- NO PETS
- NO SMOKING
LOUNGE/DINER 22' 8" x 9' 11" (6.93m x 3.03m)
BEDROOM 1 14' 7" x 8' 11" (4.47m x 2.74m)
BEEROOM 2 13' 2" x 9' 3" (4.03m x 2.84m)
BATHROOM 7' 1" x 5' 6" (2.16m x 1.68m)
ENSUITE 7' 3" x 4' 7" (2.21m x 1.42m)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
London Road, Chalkwell
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chalkwell Station0.5 miles
- Westcliff Station0.9 miles
- Leigh-on-Sea Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Martin & co Southend are located on the high street and has a network of almost 300 offices throughout the UK. Established in 1986, it provides a responsive local letting and sales service with the backing of a national brand.
Nationally renowned brand, local market expertise, entrepreneurial drive
We have been letting homes since 1986, and we are now one of the four biggest letting agencies in the UK. Despite our national size, we have not
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100538005791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Southend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.