Northwood Place, Sheffield
- Three Bedroom Mid Town House
- Three Floors
- New Modern Kitchen
- Spacious Throughout
- Master with Ensuite and Dressing Area
- Downstairs WC
- Garage and Driveway
- Rear Enclosed Garden with Patio Doors
This modern and spacious three bedroom family home is set over three floors and has space in abundance. The newly fitted kitchen is beautifully presented with a marble/high gloss finish that benefits from integrated appliances including dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, fridge and freezer, induction hob with modern extractor fan and electric oven. The spacious lounge has a feature fireplace, patio doors to the garden and a useful storage cupboard. To the first floor are two good size double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom. The second floor has a great size bedroom with a dressing area, fitted wardrobes and a large en suite. Externally this great home has an enclosed rear garden ideal for children or dog lovers and a separate driveway and garage. Wadsley Park Village is very popular due to easy access to transport links, schools, nearby open countryside and the Hillsborough golf course.
3.56m x 2.36m (11'8" x 7'8")
4.72m x 4.57m (15'5" x 14'11")
4.57m x 3.71m (14'11" x 12'2")
3.73m x 2.39m (12'2" x 7'10")
5.41m x 4.52m (17'8" x 14'9")
4.88m x 2.44m (16'0" x 8'0")
Haybrook Estate Agents also offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the Lettings Branch Manager on the number shown above.
Haybrook Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Northwood Place, Sheffield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Middlewood Tram Stop0.5 miles
- Leppings Lane Tram Stop0.9 miles
- Hillsborough Park Tram Stop1.2 miles
About the agent
Talk to the Haybrook estate agency team if you are keen to buy or sell property in the Sheffield suburb of Hillsborough.
There's something for everyone in the Hillsborough area, north west of Sheffield, from family homes and terraced houses to new build properties and retirement apartments. Oughtibridge, Stannington, Loxley and Bradfield are great for schools, community life and countryside, while Deepcar, Stocksbridge and Kelham Island are exciting
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0311_HAY031174455. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haybrook, Hillsborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.