Brook Street, Aston Clinton, HP22
- Bi-fold patio doors to garden in sitting room and french doors in family area
- Two high level ovens
- Integrated washing machine
- Integrated fridge plus separate freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Feature fireplace with hearth and surround
- Contemporary oak staircase with glazed panels
- Downlighters to kitchen, bathroom and en suite
- Dressing room and en suite to bedrooms 1 and 2
- Double garage included
The Ascot: this superb family home is as impressive inside as it is out. This home has everything. A sitting room you'll love sitting in. The open-plan kitchen of your dreams. The study takes the hassle out of working from home
Coronavirus: Customer Update - Our Sales Centres and Show Homes are open by appointment only! Sales advisors also remain on hand to assist you via the telephone, or you can book an appointment to visit us. For more information please visit the Bovis Homes website.
Please note: All images and virtual tour are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales advisor for specific plot details.
Opening times: Open by appointment only.
Sales manager: Jane, Denise, Rhi, Sharon
Luxury comes as standard
Whatever you're looking for in a new home, you'll find it at Aston Brook. Our stunning five bedroom homes have got it all. Showcase kitchens with branded appliances and solid stone worktops. Designer glazed, oak staircases. Matching oak veneer internal doors. Bi-fold patio doors. Luxurious en suite bedrooms with space-saving built-in wardrobes. All this and more comes as standard - at no extra cost.
These brand new homes are just a few minutes' drive from the quintessential, rolling green English countryside of The Chilterns - an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty that's perfect for walking, cycling, or simply relaxing !
Aylesbury, the county town of Buckinghamshire, is close by and has great places to shop, visit, eat and drink and its rail service to London Marylebone takes just one hour - so is ideal for city commuters.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties at Bovis Homes developments in England priced between £186,100 and £437,600 depending on where you are located.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
- Kitchen/family area - 8.30 x 4.45m (27' 3" x 14' 7")
- Dining Room - 3.90 x 3.49m (12' 9" x 11' 5")
- Sitting Room - 5.55 x 5.05m (18' 2" x 16' 7")
- Study - 3.37 x 1.99m (11' 0" x 6' 6")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.55 x 3.73m (14' 11" x 12' 3")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.07 x 2.92m (13' 4" x 9' 7")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.50 x 2.93m (11' 6" x 9' 7")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.08 x 2.89m (10' 1" x 9' 6")
- Bedroom 5 - 3.98 x 2.47m (13' 0" x 8' 1")
Brook Street, Aston Clinton, HP22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stoke Mandeville Station2.5 miles
- Wendover Station2.9 miles
- Aylesbury Station3.7 miles
About the development
- These brand new homes are just a few minutes' drive from the quintessential, rolling green English countryside of The Chilterns
Bovis Homes is one of the UK's leading house builders – a name that has been around since 1885, with a portfolio of properties ranging from one and two bedroom apartments, to five and six bedroom detached family homes.
The designs of our homes and locations blend tradition with innovation, creating quality communities with modern living standards.
So whether you're a first-time buyer looking for a brand-new home and a low-deposit mortgage solution, or an existing homeowner wanting
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MASTN-P507_5_41_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Northern Home Counties. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.