Redwood Avenue, Woodley, Reading
- Three/Four bedrooms.
- Three bathroom facilities.
- Rear extension with additional reception rooms.
- Driveway parking.
- Popular residential area.
- Close proximity to Dinton Pastures Country Park.
- Excellent commuter links.
- Electric charging port for vehicles.
****VIRTUAL VIEWINGS AVAILABLE****
Backing onto Dinton Pastures and in a quiet road is this three bedroom extended semi-detached family home. The property offers great living accommodation which benefits from a large rear extension with an additional reception room and fourth bedroom. There driveway parking and a garden that looks out on to the lake with fantastic views from the rear bedrooms.
The property is located within good school catchments and is situated within 2 miles of Twyford mainline railway station, and 5 miles from Reading Train station allowing excellent access to London Paddington. The A4 & A329m/ M4 corridor are also easy reach by car. Idyllic local pubs in Sonning, Sonning golf course and Woodley shopping precinct are within a short distance making this home an ideal purchase for any family looking to put down roots in the area.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Redwood Avenue, Woodley, Reading
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winnersh Triangle Station0.8 miles
- Winnersh Station1.2 miles
- Earley Station1.5 miles
About the agent
We're open for business!
Our offices are now open, however the safety of our clients and colleagues is of paramount importance to us, so we are following strict social distancing guidelines and where possible we will be continuing with virtual viewings. Get in touch to book your virtual viewings!Best Estate Agent Guide 2020: Excellent
Romans in Woodley - rated Excellent for Sales in the Best Estate Agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WOD190216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Woodley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.