Bracknell Gardens, Hampstead
- Newly Refurbished Two Double Bedroom Apartment
- Interior Designed
- Access to Communal Gardens
- Private Patio
- Building Housekeeper
- Professionally Managed
An impressive newly refurbished and interior designed two double bedroom apartment with private patio and communal garden.
This ground floor apartment has just undergone a complete refurbishment and remodelling throughout. Accommodation includes entrance hall, open-plan reception room with dining area, well thought-out kitchen with plenty of storage, master bedroom suite with built-in storage and en-suite shower room, second double bedroom and separate family bathroom.
The property further benefits from access to a wider communal garden and building housekeeper.
It is available immediately on a furnished basis for a long-term tenant.
A member of Henry & James staff has a legal interest in this property.
Bracknell Gardens, Hampstead
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Finchley Road & Frognal Station0.3 miles
- Hampstead Station0.4 miles
- West Hampstead Thameslink Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Established in 1950, Henry & James is one of London's finest independent Estate Agencies. Unrivalled prime central London knowledge, discreet customer service and a firm commitment to succeed on behalf of our vendors, landlords, purchasers and tenants, have helped us maintain our industry-leading reputation for almost 70 years. Established by Henry Brahm, father of the current chairman Pierre Brahm, Henry & James markets some of Prime Central London's finest properties from the Belgravia offi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 52837df5a7741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry & James (Estate Agents) Limited, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.