The Bishops London, N2
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM WITH 2 DRESSING ROOMS & 2 EN SUITE BATHROOMS
- 7 ENSUITE BEDROOMS (2 WITH DRESSING ROOMS)
- RECEPTION ROOM & DRAWING ROOM
- KITCHEN, CATERING KITCHEN & DINING ROOM
- SITTING ROOM, FAMILY ROOM & ENTERTAINMENT ROOM
- GUEST WC & 2 UTILITY ROOMS
- SWIMMING POOL, SAUNA, JACUZZI, STEAM ROOM, ICE FOUNTAIN & TREATMENT ROOM
- 2 WINE STORES & LIFT
- TERRACE, COURTYARD, BALCONY & LANDSCAPED GARDEN
- CARRIAGE DRIVEWAY, CAR LIFT & GARAGE
The meticulous and beautifully appointed leisure facilities include a large indoor swimming pool, gymnasium, cinema and bar suite and a spa and steam area complete with changing rooms.
Not all photographs are of this property, some are from another house within the development to give indication of a furnished product. Furniture not included in this property.
BrochuresBrochure347014 Huxley_Wickham House Web.pdf
The Bishops London, N2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Finchley Station0.6 miles
- Highgate Station1.0 miles
- Golders Green Station1.2 miles
About the agent
The best known residential property agency in North West London.
Glentree specialise in the luxury property markets of Hampstead, Hampstead Garden Suburb, Kenwood and Highgate, home to some of the most expensive real estate in the world. We guide you through the process of buying, selling, renting and developing quality property.
And, we are not frightened to put audacious deals together, in fact, this is a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30243536. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Glentree Estates Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.