Ellel Court, Chapel Lane, Galgate
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Lovely Three Bed Terrace with Private Decking Area to Rear
- Very Spacious, Move in Condition
- Available for Over 55's Only
- Great Location Walking Distance to Local Shops & Galgate Village
From the entrance hallway is a gorgeous modern kitchen with fitted appliances and overlooking the communal gardens and a modern four piece fitted bathroom again very spacious and boasts the luxury of having the choice of a bath and a corner fitted shower.
The ground floor boasts a spacious lounge area with fitted fireplace you could easily have this split into a diner as well as there is more than enough space and a kitchen serving hatch. Patio doors to the rear of the lounge look onto the terrace area where you could make this really nice and personal. Also downstairs there is a generous bedroom/reception room next to the lounge area.
Upstairs there is a good size washroom/wc with hand basin and plenty of storage space. The main bedroom is very spacious with an added little bonus of a separate space which would be ideal for a walk-in wardrobe or little snug, the third bedroom is next door which is the smallest bedroom out the three but still a good size.
Externally this property has a good size terrace area, and a parking spot that comes with the property also this has communal gardens which have won awards on their appearance.
What The Agent Says
Call Farrell Heyworth for more details, to book a viewing, or to find out more about the services offered by Farrell Heyworth. We’re here to help you find your next home.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Ellel Court, Chapel Lane, Galgate
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lancaster Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 223425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Lancaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.