** £115pppw ** Wimbourne Road
- STUDENT ACCOMODATION 2021/22
- £115pppw inc Gas, Electric and Water
- Fully Furnished
- Available September
- Call now to book a viewing!!
Furnished bedroom located on the ground floor, located in a three bedroom house.
The property consists of a large lounge with wall mounted TV, double bedroom and spacious kitchen with modern appliances and access to a rear yard with private seating area. To the first floor there is a shower room containing W/C and hand basin, a small storage room and a large double room. To the top floor there is an additional double bedroom.
Located just a short walk to the City Centre and with excellent bus and tram transport links the property is in a perfect location! Local amenities including retail park and shopping centre.
** £115pppw ** Wimbourne Road
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hyson Green Market Tram Stop0.3 miles
- The Forest Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Noel St Tram Stop0.4 miles
About the agent
With an extensive and vibrant history, Bairstow Eves has fast become an icon of professionalism in the London and UK property market. With our distinct red and black branding, Bairstow Eves is instantly recognised and trusted as a local agent with an established heritage, but with the backing of a wider network within Countrywide.
Whether you are looking to sell property, buy a new home, find a tenant or locate your perfect rental pad, we will endeavour to assist with your property obje
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000343089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.