Roberts Road, High Wycombe
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- 5 Double Bedrooms
- Close to Bucks New University
- Centrally Located
- Walk to Train Station
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED
- Landscaped Garden
- Driveway Parking
- Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
Just on the doorstep of High Wycombe's town centre and railway station, sits a five bedroom (based on an individual room let) Victorian semi- detached home with stunning views over the town. Offered in good condition throughout, the property comprises; entrance hall, downstairs toilet, sitting/dining room, modern spacious kitchen, shower room, five double bedrooms and modern bathroom. The property has its own driveway and parking for up to two cars with a well maintained garden to the rear.
AVAILABLE 1st AUGUST 2021
*THE RENT IS PER PERSON PER ROOM *THE HOUSE IS TO BE LET AS ONE COMPLETE UNIT *
BrochuresBrochureRoberts Road, High Wycombe
Roberts Road, High Wycombe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- High Wycombe Station0.5 miles
- Saunderton Station4.2 miles
- Bourne End Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Ford & Partners is an independently owned reputable Estate Agency offering a full spectrum of property services in residential sales, lettings and property management.
We operate from our new office in Crendon Street where we actively market homes in High Wycombe and surrounding Villages.
We offer free, impartial, and expert advice on all your property requirements. We have extensive knowledge of the local area providing you with more than just information on schools and transport
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30244400. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ford & Partners, High Wycombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.