- Property Reference Number: 167802
- Offstreet Parking
- Private Garden
- Central heating
- Double glazing windows
- Ground floor tiled
- Pay as you go Smart Meter
- White Goods
We are delighted to offer this 3 bedroom Town House in Ramsons Avenue.
This property comprises of 2 reception rooms, 3 bedrooms and 2 Shower/bath rooms. In addition the property also offers a balcony, private garden, off-street parking, Central heating,
Double glazing windows, Ground floor tiled, Carpets, Curtains, Wooden floors, Pay as you go Smart Meter and White Goods.
The property is available from Monday, 16 November 2020. Whole property has recently been stripped and fully refurbished to a high standard. The bedrooms are spacious doubles, the kitchen is of very good size. Garden has been made to adopt modern colours and a place to relax during the warmer periods. * Minimum 6 month tenancy is required *Must be full-time Permanent working, have good references and good credit history * Landlord’s mortgage/insurance prohibits renting to recipients. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing which you can do 24/7 by visiting our website.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Milton Keynes Central Station1.2 miles
- Wolverton Station2.3 miles
- Fenny Stratford Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Mashroom makes renting easy by connecting incoming and departing tenants directly.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5faa6fb89dfee44e624167ed. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mashroom, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.