- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- ** AVAILABLE WITH ZERO DEPOSIT**
- Great sized two double bedroom apartment
- Located in Olympian Court on Lawrence St
- Kitchen with fitted appliances
- Bathroom with shower cubicle and bath
- Bright and airy living space with bay window
- Allocated parking and bike store
- Sorry no pets permitted. This is not a student let
- Available for a January move in
First floor two double bedroom furnished apartment with allocated parking.
Just off Lawrence Street, in excellent condition throughout with fitted modern kitchen and bathroom. Two double bedrooms.
Bike store and allocated parking for one car, on street parking is also available in this desirable City Centre development.
Perfect for a professional couple or professional sharers and available for a January move in!
Sorry, no pets.
Please note; This is not a student property.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- York Station1.3 miles
- Poppleton Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Bridgfords have been successfully selling and renting properties since 1832 and have become the dominant name in the sales and lettings market in the North, with over 70 offices. Our reputation has been built on expert local knowledge, professionalism and excellent customer care.
Until recently, the name was synonymous with the property market in the North West, but we now cover the entire North region with offices in Manchester, Cheshire, Derbyshire, Staffordshire, Lancashire, County D
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000487191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.