Derby Road, Nottingham
- Large lounge
- Off road parking
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Walking distance to the City Centre
- Views of The Park Estate
- Due To Be Redecorated Throughout
- One Double Bedroom
- Part Furnished
- Available 12/02/2021
The property is set back from the road and there are only three flats in the building. It has a large lounge, modern kitchen, bathroom with separate shower and roll top bath and a spacious bedroom. The lounge benefits from large windows which provide beautiful views of The Park Estate.
This property also offers off street parking, to the rear of the building.
William House is within walking distance to the local bus routes and amenities with the City Centre only a 10 minute walk away.
Due to be redecorated throughout with new flooring in the kitchen and bathroom.
Viewing highly recommended.
Available beginning of February 2021
Council Tax Band C.
Holding Deposit is one week's rent. This is to reserve a property. Please Note, this will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
Client Money Protection: - Propertymark
Independent Redress Scheme: - The Property Ombudsman
Information on all our fees can be found on our website. Please click here:
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Derby Road, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nottingham Trent University Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Royal Centre Tram Stop0.5 miles
- High School Tram Stop0.5 miles
About the agent
Tattershalls is an established and highly-regarded sales and letting agency in central Nottingham. We have earned our reputation by always acting with the highest integrity and professionalism. Our ethos of working with our clients and not just for them means that we take the time to listen to our clients' needs and objectives before making any recommendations. Only once we fully understand what our clients want to achieve from their properties, and the timescales that they are working within
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102131000093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tattershalls Ltd, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.