Brightmoor Court, Nottingham
- City Centre Location
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- Secure Gated Entrance
- Close to local amenities
- Available date 11/03/2021
- Part Furnished
This spacious apartment has a large open plan kitchen/lounge/dining area to the ground floor. Upstairs there are two large double bedrooms along with the bathroom. The property is double glazed and part furnished. It also benefits from a single garage.
Perfect for a professional or a couple looking to live the city life.
Council Tax Band A.
Available Mid March 2021.
Call now to book your viewing:
Holding Deposit is one week's rent. This is to reserve a property. Please Note, this will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
Client Money Protection: - Propertymark
Independent Redress Scheme: - The Property Ombudsman
Information on all our fees can be found on our website
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Brightmoor Court, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lace Market Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Old Market Square Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Royal Centre Tram Stop0.4 miles
About the agent
Tattershalls is an established and highly-regarded sales and letting agency in central Nottingham. We have earned our reputation by always acting with the highest integrity and professionalism. Our ethos of working with our clients and not just for them means that we take the time to listen to our clients' needs and objectives before making any recommendations. Only once we fully understand what our clients want to achieve from their properties, and the timescales that they are working within
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102131000249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tattershalls Ltd, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.